Saturday 7 March 2015

Inez's Intro

Hi everyone,
                       Inez here, me and my cousin love reading so we decided to make a blog where we write reviews on books that we found interesting or boring and tell you why. We're also going too share pics and videos that we think are cool or are related to the book. 

BTW we post:
tons of spoilers and my favorite series is The Hunger Games   and I really support Peeta and Katniss's relationship and if you do too we're gonna get along just great and if you don't we're gonna get along fine either way.

                                                                                                                                     Inez :)



MIMI'S interruption


I think Peeta and Katniss relationship SUCKS. Katniss and Gale should be together.


INEZ'S COMMENT

I THINK GALE AND KATNISS SHOULD NOT END UP TOGHETHER BECAUSE GALE IS JUST SELFISH AND KATNISS SHOULD NOT END UP WITH A WUSS. ( NO OFFENCE, IT'S JUST WHAT I THINK )  
                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment