Monday 9 March 2015

THE HUNGER GAMES :)

by Suzanne Collins             

 I am not going to lie. I am pretty much obsessed with The Hunger Games. It is and most likely will always be my favourite trilogy or book series. I love the story, I love the characters ( although I slightly dislike Gale ), I love the way Suzanne Collins wrote so it feels as if your actually there ( I know people usually say this, but it really does feel like your actually there ), I love the message she's trying to convey and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the love triangle and I know the love triangle isn't exactly the main reason Suzanne Collins wrote her book but it is a beautiful love story. (This trilogy left me bawling my eyes out during the 3rd book, MOCKINGJAY. Possibly because I am an emotionally unstable person, BECAUSE OF READING. )                  
PEETA

THE HUNGER GAMES - A televised battle to death among kids aged 12 - 18 years old ( tributes ) that have been reaped from their perspective district to be contenders in the annual Hunger Games that's held in a special arena that is created and controlled by the Gamemakers. The showdown continues until only one contender is left and crowned victor.



The story revolves around Katniss Everdeen. A 16 year old girl who has taken over as the head of the family after her father died from a mining accident when she was 11 years old. She had to keep herself, her mother and her 7 year old sister, Prim alive.

 During the reaping of the tributes for the 74th Annual Hunger Games her sister, Primrose Everdeen is reaped as the female tribute and she volunteers as tribute to save her sister then Peeta Mellark ( The Boy With The Bread ) who she has a personal connection with even though she has never talked to him is reaped as the male tribute from her district, District 12. 
KATNISS

Their now sent to games after a week or two of being pampered by the Capitol and Katniss wearing one of the most beautiful dresses I've ever read of. Their sent to the games where Katniss faces deadly enemies, killer berries, a foxface, painful wounds, mixed emotions and even has to put her acting and nursing skills to the test. Oh yeah, and her kissing skills too. (This is not a spoiler because she has to survive because if she didn't how could it be a TRILOGY !!!) Soon after the games, she finds out that the Capitol/ President Snow is now out to get her because of a stunt she pulled with the KILLER BERRIES towards the end of the Games.
gale

THIS IS TRULY THE BEST BOOK TRILOGY I HAVE EVER READ AND IF YOU HAVEN'T READ IT OR SEEN THE MOVIE YOU MUST HAVE BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK.

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ IT GO READ IT NOW!!! I BEG OF YOU. 

press to get the link to the first book


press to get the link of the full box set on Amazon


inez ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment